The Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio has 8 single rooms, all renovated, cozy, and comfortable for those guests who are traveling alone. Designed and equipped with every amenity to ensure our guests maximum comfort, a small corner of relaxation in the heart of Florence.
1. Felicità (Happiness): In honor of the small square located in the Oltrarno district of Florence, near the Ponte Vecchio.
2. Volta (Vault): In the XIV century, the Guicciardini family came to Florence from the Val di Pesa and built eight houses on this street.
3. Calzolaio (Shoemaker): Overlooks Via Barbadori, known street named after the Barbadori family.
4. Pitti: The Florentine family, which gave its name to the palace that was the seat of the Tuscan Sovereigns.
5. Prospettiva (Perspective): A view of the dome and the bell tower of Santo Spirito.
6. Senese: The name of the street of ancient origin that leads to Siena.
7. Prima Torre (First Tower): Via Barbadori takes its name from the important Barbadori family that, according to tradition, descended from an individual with a gold-colored beard who had a tower in nearby Borgo San Jacopo.
8. Seconda Torre (Second Tower): The Ramaglianti Tower (XII century), one of the tallest in Florence.