The Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio has 11 single rooms, all renovated, cozy, and comfortable for those guests who are traveling alone. Designed and equipped with every amenity to ensure our guests maximum comfort, a small corner of relaxation in the heart of Florence.
1. Felicità (Happiness): In honor of the small square located in the Oltrarno district of Florence, near the Ponte Vecchio.
2. Volta (Vault): In the XIV century, the Guicciardini family came to Florence from the Val di Pesa and built eight houses on this street.
3. Fiorino: A gold coin minted for the first time in 1252 in Florence.
4. Ritratto (Portrait): A glimpse over the Vasari Corridor and its particularity.
5. Calzolaio (Shoemaker): Overlooks Via Barbadori, known street named after the Barbadori family.
6. Cupola (Dome): The Santo Spirito Church is one of the main churches in Florence.
7. Pitti: The Florentine family, which gave its name to the palace that was the seat of the Tuscan Sovereigns.
8. Prospettiva (Perspective): A view of the dome and the bell tower of Santo Spirito.
9. Senese: The name of the street of ancient origin that leads to Siena.
10. Prima Torre (First Tower): Via Barbadori takes its name from the important Barbadori family that, according to tradition, descended from an individual with a gold-colored beard who had a tower in nearby Borgo San Jacopo.
11. Seconda Torre (Second Tower): The Ramaglianti Tower (XII century), one of the tallest in Florence.