New Year in Florence
To drink a toast to the end of the old year and the beginning of the new one, we are waiting for you in Florence. Staying in the cradle of the Renaissance two minutes’ walk from the Ponte Vecchio, having the opportunity to go out on New Year's Eve and participate in the celebrations taking place throughout the historic centre, attend the concerts organised in the various squares and join the countdown in front of one of the breathtaking monuments of Florence with the possibility to move comfortably on foot.
Book your stay at the Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio and discover the convenience of being in the very heart of city, organising your evening with a wonderful dinner and going out for a walk to start the New Year enjoying the picturesque views of the alleys or the beauty of the riversides (“lungarni”).
If for dinner you do not know where to go, our hotel has its own restaurant, "Alla Torre De 'Rossi", located on the sixth floor, which offers a panoramic terrace overlooking the whole city and proposes our guests an à la carte menu with a large choice of dishes based on typical Tuscan products and a wide selection of local wines.
The package, designed for a minimum of 2 people, to spend New Year in Florence includes:
The New Year's offer includes:
- Breakfast from 7:00 am to 10:30 am on our wonderful panoramic terrace overlooking all of Florence
- Visit to the "Del Bianco Foundation Museum", the private museum of the Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation
- Walk to discover the historic artisan workshops in the streets of Florence with the "Vo for Botteghe" initiative, which takes place every Wednesday at 10:30 am (for more information, please contact the reception staff)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Possibility to have dinner at the hotel in its Wine Bar Restaurant “Alla Torre De’ Rossi”.
4 good reasons to book right now:
Breakfast on the panoramic terrace included
Located a few steps from the Ponte Vecchio
Restaurant on the 6th floor with view of Florence
Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio, Borgo San Jacopo 3/R, 50125 Firenze (FI), Italia
Tel: +39 055 2398711 | Fax: +39 055 2398867 | email@example.com