IN FLORENCE FOR THE CITY’S PATRON DAY
June 24th in Florence is a day of festivity, as on this day the city celebrates its patron saint, St. John the Baptist.
The Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio, located in the heart of the city, offers all its guests the opportunity to experience first-hand the emotion of a feast with very ancient origins, when early in the morning a procession opens the celebrations, which last until the evening with a firework display.
From our panoramic terrace on the sixth floor overlooking the riverbank (lungarno) you can have dinner in full peace and enjoy a privileged strategic point, far from the confusion, to admire the typical Florentine firework display.
The offer includes:
- Breakfast from 7.00 am to 10.30 am on our wonderful panoramic terrace overlooking the entire city of Florence
- Free visit to the " Del Bianco Foundation Museum", a private museum of the Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation
- Walk to discover the historic artisan shops in the streets of Florence with "Vo for Botteghe", an initiative that takes place every Wednesday at 10:30 am (for more information, please contact the reception staff)
- Possibility to have dinner at the hotel’ Wine Bar Restaurant "Alla Torre De 'Rossi", located on the 6th floor, which offers its guests a breathtaking view of the city’s wonders and an à la carte menu composed of typical products accompanied by a selection of fine local wines.
- Firework display on the terrace for the patron
If you book via our official website, you can take advantage of the best online rate guaranteed, without any additional intermediation costs.
You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone calling us on +39 055.2398711
Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio, Borgo San Jacopo 3/R, 50125 Firenze (FI), Italia
Tel: +39 055 2398711 | Fax: +39 055 2398867 | firstname.lastname@example.org